Key Lime Pie In A Cup
November 1, 2018
- 1 8oz. cream cheese bar, slightly softened in microwave
- 1 14oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 Limes
- 4 Graham Crackers, crushed
- 1 tbsp Butter, melted
- In a food processor, mix softened cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk until smooth with no lumps. Squeeze juice from 1 lime into mixture, saving peel for grating later.
- In a separate bowl, mix crushed graham crackers with melted butter, and mix with a fork until crumbly and butter is distributed evenly.
- In 5-ounce clear cups, begin to layer, graham cracker mixture on the bottom first, and then cream cheese mixture next. Repeat this process one more time. With a fine grater, grate lime peel on top. Slice remaining lime into rounds and then quarter. Use wedges for garnish atop each serving.