Kate's Holiday Sangria
December 24, 2021
- 1 750ml Bottle of Homestead Red, Rosé, or Homestead White
- 1 cup Soda water or Cava (Spanish Champagne)
- 1 1/4 cups Sugar (¼ – ½ cup to taste)
- 1 1 Orange, slice thinly
- 1 1 Lemon or Lime, slice thinly
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cored and cut into 1" cubes; Seasonal fruit of your choice will do!
- 1 1/4 cups Brandy; Optional for an extra kick
- Mix sugar and wine in pitcher stirring until dissolved. Add fruit and brandy (if using). Chill for at least an hour for the flavors to blend. Overnight is even better.
- To serve, add soda and ice.